Blueberry and Blackberry Overnight Oats (Vegan)
1/2 cup of rolled oats
2/3 cup of coconut milk or a plant based milk of your choice
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup blackberries
a couple of drops of lemon
a pinch of salt
agave or maple syrup to taste
1. Mix together the blackberries, bluberries, lemon juice and agave or maple syrup (to taste).
2. Divide the berry mix in the bottom of the mason jars and refrigerate for 30mins.
3. Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
4. Spoon on top of the berry mix in the mason jar
5. Close the lids and refrigerate for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight before serving.