Seared Tuna with Edamame Salad and Miso Dressing
50g lightlysteamed edamame beans
50g lightly steamed green beans
25g diagnolly cut spring onions
1 heaped tsp blacksesame seads
50g sliced radishes
some edible flowers for decoration (optional)
1. Brush the tuna steaks lightly with ground nut oil, salt and pepper.
2. Heat a griddle pan and once very hot, put the tuna steaks over a high heat and allow to cook for 1-2 mins depending on how thick the tuna steaks are. Make a crisscross pattern on the surface, rotate the tuna by 90 degrees halfway through.
3. Turn over carefully and cook in the same way for 1-2 min. Look at the side of the tuna to see how far through it is cooked, but remember it will keep cooking for a short while when taken off the heat. Cook for a little longer if you want the steaks well cooked. Rest for 2-3 minutes.
1. Toss all the ingredients together.
1. Whisk all the ingredients together till smooth and pour into a small serving dish.
1. Place the Tuna steak on a plate with the salad on one side and serve with the dressing. Assemble as you wish and decorate with edible flowers (optional)